Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Changes Coming Soon!


Hello dear readers! It's been a while, huh? I, more than anyone, know that my posting has been sporadic. Not what I want at all. I have been thinking a lot and decided that I need to create some structure around this blog. Structure means, in my mind, better content (for you) and less stress (for me).

So, I'm going to try and follow in the footsteps of many a blogger who has come before me and try my hand at weekly theme posts:

Mommy Mondays
Health & Fitness Fridays and
Expat Sundays

The fact of the matter is that a great deal of my life and my brain space revolves around my role as a mother. I also hope to keep myself accountable for my health and fitness goals by documenting them here in one way or another. Expat posts will be limited to once a week because, let's face it, this is real life here--I'm not on vacation and we don't go on adventures every day.

I hope to churn out some interesting posts for all of you who continue to read this blog of mine. Please, as always, feel free to comment to let me know what kinds of things you would like to read about.

XO,
Lorin

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I always look forward to your posts knowing that I'll learn more about your life in Brasil but more importantly, more what makes YOU tick. I will never get enough of that :-) Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete